Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Null ARC bes'kar gam

• 5 Replies

J'arron Vau

• The Sandalorian
Question - Null ARC bes'kar gam
« on: Oct 17, 2018, 08:54 PM »
So in the books, it mentions on more than one occasion that all the nulls have mando armour.... but other than the odd reference here and there, I can't find anything about style, colour, flight suit, etc...

Anyone have any ideas? I want to do Ordo Skirata armour, because I'm planning on doing a Null ARC build of him too

OM #2289 - Ciry'Kurs Clan

OriKad

• The Grizzled Old Sergeant of Mav Oya'la Clan
  • Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member Special Weapons 267th Rapid Assault Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 40% increase or more
Re: Question - Null ARC bes'kar gam
« Reply #1 on: Oct 18, 2018, 05:27 AM »
My word on it isn't final, but:  I don't remember there being any descriptions or references, so you get to try to figure out what Ordo's armor would look like.  Personally, I'd tie the two together by using the same pauldron and kama, but I wouldn't give the plates a 'clone white with rank stripes' paint job.  You can, of course, but I don't think Ordo would.

« Reply #2 on: Oct 18, 2018, 08:08 AM »
I sort of recall mereel having blue armour, and maybe ordo with red. I think it's mentioned in the book (true colours) where skirata, mereel and others go to the water planet (dorumaa), need the little sub thing the go after the aiwha bait. From memory I think it mentions ordo and mereel waiting in a bar to meet two beings that mereel knew

« Last Edit: Oct 18, 2018, 08:17 AM by The Unknown Mando » Logged

MadCelt

• Just a little man trying to stay in God's plan.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Oct 18, 2018, 09:44 AM »
From the Wookiepedia link:

"Ordo's favorite food was roba sausage, and his favorite color was dark red, choosing it as the color for his Mandalorian armor."

No other information about the armor itself.
I only assume it would be similar to Kal Skirata's which is base Jango style.

J'arron Vau

• The Sandalorian
« Reply #4 on: Oct 18, 2018, 11:28 AM »
Thanks guys.... my plan was to go with the dark red plates, plus the kama and pauldron (as he seems to be fond of those)..... as for the rest, I'll probably end up using Jango style plates and play around with the colours of the flight suit and flak vest until I get something I like and that looks right (to my eyes anyway)

OM #2289 - Ciry'Kurs Clan

Mi'ix

• Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Boba and Jango 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Celebration Orlando 2017 Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member
« Reply #5 on: Oct 23, 2018, 09:03 AM »
We really don't have a lot of info on his armor, sadly. 

I would recommend basing your kit heavily off of the available info we DO have, mainly the plate color. 

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

Mandalorian Mercs Brigade Application Form

BH/TI 65041

Tra'cor Clan || M.V.S. #41|| M.A.B.E.L. #60 || 70 Official Invasions

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!