Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Shurik's weapon builds; elegant weapons, for an uncivilized age.

• 32 Replies
Loving every single one of these, keep cranking out awesome gear!

Markus Vale,
 a.k.a.
SycoticGaming

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 25 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017
I think that might have been in both Rogue One and Solo.
Your not seeing Solo NEEDS to end.  It's a good movie.

This is yet another amazing build, vod!

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Shurik Bhar'vani

• "Scopes are for people who worry they might miss"
Some new updates! Unfortunately, seeing Solo is not one of those. On the list of things to watch, but in between work I am currently rewatching Season 1 of the Mandalorian. I have not seen season 2 yet, as I haven't had a chance to sit down with my better half and binge it.

Been sitting on these pictures for a few weeks now, as I had it completed about a week before Christmas but didn't want to post anything.

In the meantime, here's some shots of what I was working on during the holiday season; I held off on posting anything as it was a surprise christmas gift for a friend and I didn't want him to see it anywhere on the forums.

Bhar'vani Industries' take on the KYD-21 blaster pistol. Base components were:
-deactivated airsoft P08
-Old airsoft AEG spring
-a slice of plastic tubing from a vacuum hose
-a small exhaust whistle

The holster was left undyed as I did not have the colors needed to match the rest of the soft parts this was going to.

The logo is a prototype for Bhar'vani Industries if I ever decide to get off the ground and seriously start making props on commission like I've been saying for years.

And the engraving is in proper Mando'a

I'm quite proud of how well this came out. I'm also quite proud of how much better i've gotten at taking photographs; page 1 of this thread makes me cringe and I refuse to make changes to it  :laugh:

This will probably be my last one for a while, as this was the last base I had to use barring a small pocket blaster that  I'm still contemplating using as a master for resin casting. Right now I'm at an impasse of trying to decide whether to keep making one-offs for fun or try and see if it's worth doing small runs/commissions for sale, especially considering how many other people already make props at prices that I'll never be able to compete with.

Should a new idea (and a new base for a blaster) fall into my lap I have no doubt I'll make something of it. In the meantime, enjoy.

"Naughty list...  <ZAP> Naughty list...  <ZAP> Naughty list...  <ZAP> Nice list?  Must be a typo. <ZAP> <ZAP><ZAP> " -Bazii Malric on Santa Shurik, circa 201(3?)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!