Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

tjr2d2-ESB Boba Fett

• 5 Replies

tjr2d2

• Merc #1006. MABEL #51. E.M.T.S #111.
tjr2d2-ESB Boba Fett
« on: Mar 04, 2017, 01:28 PM »
Greetings All, This is my recently "completed" ESB Boba Fett Kit.  This was a rather long and Soul Sucking process that was worth every minute and every penny.  If interested, the WIP thread can be found on the dented helmet website;  http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=53691
One of these days I will get around to submitting for an additional approval for my Mando Merc Clan-Arqet.  But I need to make sure this kit is up to snuff before doing so.  That is all for now, as always Be Well My Friends!

"You can't rule Mandalorians. You just make sensible suggestions they want to follow" B.Fett

Tek Sa'an

• OM #1005 - QMU #007 - Vinyl'alor
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events Order of the Ori'Ramikad 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ clan level invasions
Re: tjr2d2-ESB Boba Fett
« Reply #1 on: Mar 30, 2017, 01:23 PM »
I can't believe you traded in Dash Wildstar for this.  ;) Just kidding. Your ESB Fett looks awesome. Great work as always.

ORI’RAMIKAD 2020 | OM #1005 | QMU #007 | VINYL'ALOR | IG-85736

tjr2d2

« Reply #2 on: Mar 30, 2017, 07:02 PM »
I can't believe you traded in Dash Wildstar for this.  ;) Just kidding. Your ESB Fett looks awesome. Great work as always.

I know, what was I thinking ;)

Thanks Anne! :)

"You can't rule Mandalorians. You just make sensible suggestions they want to follow" B.Fett

Kalib Vallogo

• Never get between a Mandalorian and a weapons pack

tjr2d2

« Reply #4 on: Mar 31, 2017, 11:07 AM »
It's always good to have the original bounty hunter around. Looks great!

Thank you! :)

Obalon

• My salvation is my weapon
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #5 on: Mar 31, 2017, 12:47 PM »
Fantastic!

Obalon Bralor Valus

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!