Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Celebration surprise

• 3 Replies

Havelock

• The Motivat'alor | I've got a link for that.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
Celebration surprise
« on: Mar 05, 2017, 11:14 PM »
So the surprise - for me - is that about four hours ago my wife and our two good UM friends here in Savannah told me that - Surprise!  I'm going to Celebration!

So excited for this.  I'm still in a bit of shock over it.  But my practical side won't let me simply enjoy the moment.  Because what my wife wasn't able to get me was a place to sleep.  So I'm hoping that somebody has some floor space in their hotel room or something. 

If anybody needs a roommate, or has some crash space you can let me have, please drop me a PM.  I'll sleep in my friends' car if I have to, I'm so going to be at Celebration regardless.  But having a (rest)room handy would be lovely.

Thanks, vode.

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett | Mk I | Mk II | Havelock Fiction | Invasions - 23

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Celebration surprise
« Reply #1 on: Mar 06, 2017, 07:43 AM »
Congrats ! !

I look forward to Meeting you ner'vod ....   8)

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

jett drexel

• a long time ago in a living room far far away...
« Reply #2 on: Mar 06, 2017, 08:59 AM »
wish i was coming with you mate (i'd love  to meet you and condar) i'm jealous. have fun and take plenty of photos please. :D

Havelock

• The Motivat'alor | I've got a link for that.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #3 on: Mar 06, 2017, 11:23 AM »
There's always MercsCon next year, Jett.   ;D

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett | Mk I | Mk II | Havelock Fiction | Invasions - 23

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!