Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

CryxBlade's Crusade WIP

• 1 Replies
CryxBlade's Crusade WIP
« on: Mar 14, 2017, 07:43 PM »
It's only taken me a few years but I am finally in the process of making my armour. I'd been considering doing a modern Mando but like the look of the Crusader so figured I'd give that a shot. Will post up pics a little later. It for now let's see how much of a mess I can make

Naran Baatar

• "The Khan"
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Order of the Ori'Ramikad 15+ clan level invasions 267th Rapid Assault Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Re: CryxBlade's Crusade WIP
« Reply #1 on: Mar 15, 2017, 08:40 AM »
Couple quick things you cannot mix and match eras, so you can either have a Crusader era kit that looks like it from the Crusader Era or you can have a Modern kit that looks like is is from the Modern era.

So if you what a kit to "looks" like a Crusader era kit, it is going to just have to be a straight up Crusader era kit.

Also you post this over on the Legacy era sub-boards, so you will want to ask the mods to move your thread over to the Crusader era sub-board :)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!