Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

legacy dark hunter

• 6 Replies
legacy dark hunter
« on: Sep 27, 2016, 03:15 PM »

here my new legacy age armor

Og' Reh

• Ugliest Mandalorian you've ever seen!
  • Awards 40% increase or more
Re: legacy dark hunter
« Reply #1 on: Sep 30, 2016, 02:27 PM »
Mate, you look badshebs on that 2nd pic!

What you're using for finger plates? I'm thinking of mine, and wander how to go with that.

- My Lord! The field is lost! Army in disarray. This may be the end of the war...
- Desperate times need desperate measures... Call Mandalorians!
- Like... BOTH of them?

WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=105164.0
Bucket (complete): http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=106492.msg1782976#msg1782976
« Reply #2 on: Oct 03, 2016, 10:26 AM »
I sewed the foam to a kitchen glove

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Oct 10, 2016, 09:26 PM »
Foam isn't an approved building material for official kits.

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084

Jo'Shwa Solari

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #4 on: Oct 12, 2016, 11:15 PM »
Bring your collar in a bit, The plates are a bit too far from the edges of the top chest plates. It'll also fix the spacing in between them. I really like your plate design, they seem well scaled for your build. Spacing appears to be the main issue.

Original Cat#1075
« Reply #5 on: Oct 14, 2016, 06:38 PM »
This is just constructive criticism, and I'm noit an official member so take evrythging with a grain of salt. I see a couple issues alread.
     first off is the helmet. Now you did a good job assembling it, way better than I've gotten, however, the first thing I picked up on were the pattern lines on the dome. You want to either sand those badboys down, or use an autobody filler to help round those out. I can't speak for the app team, however when you go to submit your application, I'm sure that it woulkd get kicked back for that alone.
    Second, as previously stated, you are going to want to fix your spacing. Legacy armor tends to be a layered type of armor. You also want to have your bottom plate at your belly button or just a hair lower. That said I do like the pattern as well, though if you were to decide keeping it the way it is, this thread might be better off in the armor components thread. A lot more people follow that one and could give you more advice on how to work it into an approvable kit.
     I also like your choice of a rifle, but that could also maybe have more detail work done on it.
      Like I said, take my advise with a grain of salt. best of luck on the build

« Reply #6 on: Mar 21, 2017, 10:58 AM »
i have rebuilded this costume and soon i'll post photos

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!