Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

First Armoro Concept- Heavy

• 2 Replies
First Armoro Concept- Heavy
« on: Mar 15, 2017, 09:20 AM »
 I've decided to build my first armor  :D I've choose a dark colour scheme:

Now speaking of the concept I want to build a heavy style armor  :D :D i was thinking of building the chest armor like the one of a stormtrooper, 1 piece for the chest and one for the abdomen overlapping eachother

The "light gray" areas are the two big plates and the black are the classic mando plates attached on them ( I hope that you understand what I mean)

Than I'm planning also a Kama:

I hope that you like my concept (not my drawings 'cause I suck at drawings  ;D ;D )
 Any suggestion?

UPDATE

I've decided to not put a plate that cover the lower part of the abdomen and 'ive worked a bit on the torso plate,

for the moment i'm here

what do you think guys?

« Last Edit: Mar 18, 2017, 09:23 AM by Aliitar » Logged

Drek'ar Ventress

• Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: First Armoro Concept- Heavy
« Reply #1 on: Mar 26, 2017, 09:40 PM »
All the plates overall look wide to me.  Also the spacing between the neck/chest isn't uniform.

What is the green material, cardboard?  Or is that some form of plastic?

Sulkon88

• Mandalorian Bounty Hunter
Re: First Armoro Concept- Heavy
« Reply #2 on: Mar 26, 2017, 11:58 PM »
Might be doing a build like this next time. Just gotta be so much easier in some ways over magnets or chicago screws haha. Interested to see how this goes.

"Blast them, beat them burn them I don't care. Just get them off my ship!" - Jorean Bosch

My Scratchbuild http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=75521.15

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!