Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

MMcFett's Weapons WIP

• 5 Replies

MMcFett

• Formerly 'memcguireII'
  • Wayii!
MMcFett's Weapons WIP
« on: Mar 20, 2017, 04:26 PM »
For my first weapons I've decided to modify Nerf guns. I selected a sidearm and rifle that I thought looked Star Wars like.
This is my rifle with other Nerf attachments.

Most of what I've done has been on my sidearm. I've filled in screw holes and was trying out a potential scope.

Decided to add that part to the barrel.

Put primer on it.
...take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. Ephesians 6:13
WIPs: Helmet-Armor-Gauntlets-Weapons

Darth_Vemon

• Crush your enemies, see them driven before you...
Re: MMcFett's Weapons WIP
« Reply #1 on: Mar 20, 2017, 07:20 PM »
I like that blaster, and have thought about getting one to mod.  A clan mate used that as a base for his custom blaster and it turned out awesome. 

But, you'll need more than just a greebly on the barrel and a paint job to disguise it's Nerfly origins.
K'dumi haran doslanir bat vheh ures aranov.

Benjin "Farlander" Kov'nyn

Check out my fanfic:
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=130493.0

Cabur Akaata #49 M5SP #22 B.O.O.M. #21 Aluminati #46

Hexx

« Reply #2 on: Mar 20, 2017, 09:11 PM »
The idea for the blaster looks really good, but as Darth_Venom said, you'll need to obviously do more. You'll probably want to fill in the trigger holes, sand around the handle a bit, and maybe do something about those triangles on the sides(?). Take what I say with a grain of salt though.

MMcFett

• Formerly 'memcguireII'
  • Wayii!
« Reply #3 on: Mar 27, 2017, 11:02 AM »
So this is the latest status. I've got the blaster painted and weathered and made a scope for it out of PVC pipe and caps. Still trying to figure out some other greeblies to spruce it up.
...take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. Ephesians 6:13

MMcFett

• Formerly 'memcguireII'
  • Wayii!
« Reply #4 on: Jun 12, 2017, 11:22 AM »
I added some greeblies to the sides and covered the Nerf triangles. I'm pretty much done, except maybe some touch up paint.

Darth_Vemon

• Crush your enemies, see them driven before you...
« Reply #5 on: Jun 12, 2017, 02:03 PM »
The cut outs on the frame below the barrel still identify this as a Nerf Sharpfire. 
K'dumi haran doslanir bat vheh ures aranov.

Benjin "Farlander" Kov'nyn

Check out my fanfic:
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=130493.0

Cabur Akaata #49 M5SP #22 B.O.O.M. #21 Aluminati #46

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!