Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Brainstorming - EC build

• 1 Replies
Brainstorming - EC build
« on: Apr 19, 2017, 12:44 AM »
Hello everyone and thank you in advance for guidance, I've decide that I'm going to do a EC build.

I plan on using real bone/keratin from one or several of these mats: antlers, teeth, tusks, horns, claws, and bones. This will be for aesthetics and trophies then anything structural.( I will not be including human parts or any skulls of animals nor display anything in a gory manner)

My 2 issues stalling me fall on a few topics which I need help with whether advice or approvability for future OM status.

1: What pros and cons have folks ran into using steel, aluminium and copper?(all of these will be in a rough to semi rough state from forging, heating, annealing, etching, staining, or some other method.)

2: In regards to the helm would you think its better to just make it out of metal, cover a helm made from something else in a metal, or accent with metal? (Just looking for opinions as im heavily debating it still)

Once again thanks for the future opinions and advice!
« Last Edit: Apr 21, 2017, 09:14 AM by Da Tarkur » Logged

Hik'aari Kelborn

• Formerly 'NipNip'
  • Awards Shock Infantry Brigade Member TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Weapons Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Re: Brainstorming - EC build
« Reply #1 on: Apr 21, 2017, 10:45 AM »
Your questions may be better answered in the Crusader Era board. There is also info posts in there and active/previous WIPs that you may be able to draw information and inspiration from

|  Hik'aari WIP  |  Akii'su WIP  |  Cat #1319 |
Need Help? Rules and Guides

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!