Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Could go or not as a trophy / explosive?

• 1 Replies

Ajoliveira

• Proud Member of the Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 40% increase or more 15+ clan level invasions
Question - Could go or not as a trophy / explosive?
« on: Apr 20, 2017, 03:07 PM »
I have a question about:

Hi all ;)

Yesterday finally found what I was looking for ages: possible detonator and a horn...

Question 1 - Could go as a detonator prop for my kit? If so, I will fill the 2 holes and paint black to match color. Any other modification needed? (27th UA min 3 grenades)

Question 2 - Found this little horn... Not sure if those "marks" could pass... If not, I was thinking of:

1- apply some bondo and paint it white ;
2 - Wrap it with some kind of fabric (?)

Will apreciate your feed-back or even ideas about this 2 situations :) Ty in advance and a good week 2 all

AJ

KOVA #0022 | M.A.R.S #52 | M.V.S #52

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Re: Question - Could go or not as a trophy / explosive?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 21, 2017, 06:54 AM »
Duplicate question as I think I just answered this in your wip, the answer is still the same, :P horn is fine as is, grenade will be good after the filling and painting.

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!