Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Helmet electronics

• 2 Replies
Helmet electronics
« on: Apr 22, 2017, 02:25 PM »
Hello all! I started on my armor yesterday, just templates but hey it's a start! And I had some questions for later on in my build. What does everyone use for helmet electronics? I want something to alter the voice to sound like it's coming from in helmet like in the movies obviously, and was thinking about a bluetooth comm of some kind, and maybe some fans too. I'm not sure how all of the electronics work and are used though so I could use some help.

« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2017, 03:04 PM by Kirodan Catao » Logged
Strength is life, for the strong have the right to rule.
Honor is life, for without honor one may as well be dead.
Loyalty is life, for without one's clan one has no purpose.
Death is life, one should die as they lived.

Mashukir Prudiise

• the laziest of potatoes
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 Celebration Chicago 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2017 Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Re: Helmet electronics
« Reply #1 on: Apr 22, 2017, 09:31 PM »
I have a HUD, an environmental amplification system, a headlamp, and soon fans.

My HUD kit was bought from Acacin Armouries, the EAS from Activearmor, and the headlamp was made for my brigades build. I'm hoping to add fans and a go pro soon.  My helmet sits at between 6-7 lbs at the moment.

Havelock

• I probably have a link for that.
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Helmet electronics
« Reply #2 on: Apr 25, 2017, 11:40 AM »
For some more ideas, as well as some tutorials and tips on how to put stuff together, check out the Helmet Electronics section.

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
Have you explored all that the Royal War College of Mandalore has to offer?

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!