Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

My meh jetpack build

• 1 Replies
My meh jetpack build
« on: May 03, 2017, 07:30 PM »
I built this in maybe a week before celebration, and didnt end up wearing it as my back plate for my suit needs to be fitted better after i get a vest. i know its not approve able but it is my first jetpack, i do plan to make the one from rebels down the road after more people build them and they become easier to make as people figure out how to make them. i know mine looks meh. it ended up getting some damage which only adds to the meh looking like crap in my eyes. the copper pipe bends are left over from doing some plumping and the breaded things are from printer scanners the cones are funnels from harbor fright and the things on the tops are tightening nuts with part of the legs of a old tri pod i had for 10 years not knowing what i would ever do with it.

for a free mandalor.

grantaire

• Steve Buscemi rhymes with Mom's Spaghetti
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 40+ hrs Charity Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: My meh jetpack build
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 09:10 PM »
I think it looks pretty cool and it's a great first attempt.

Since you mentioned Rebels style jetpacks, I figured you meant Sabine's/Imperial Commando jetpacks. This member had a really great thread where he builds one out of dollar store materials. I know that AliyaJ made Sabine's newer, more angular jetpack and left the template online. I also hear rumors that TMA has the mold for that jetpack and will start production eventually.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!