Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Chainmail Loincloth

• 1 Replies
Question - Chainmail Loincloth
« on: May 18, 2017, 08:05 AM »
I have a question about:

I was planning on using a chainmail loincloth in my kit and was advised to run it by you guys for approval. Attached is my basic concept sketch and a picture of what I currently have for my mama/loincloth. Also I'm including a link to where I found an in universe reference to chainmail that the mandalorians encountered.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kordan

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Question - Chainmail Loincloth
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 06:56 AM »
On modern era kits small amounts of chainmail would be allowed as an accent or decoration, not as a full replacement for a plate.
The Mandalorians encountered many armours and weapons yet they did not start using the majority of them because they already had better armour than most cultures.
Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

WIP's: EC, Twi'lek, Demolitions

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!