Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Custom Helmet

• 10 Replies
Custom Helmet
« on: May 18, 2017, 12:58 PM »
Having a custom helmet built by , Falco clan, Draceline.  Just figured I would post the progress of it.  I think it's coming along awesome.
I'm on mobile have to get an image host first , Then I'll post photos.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 02:29 PM by Bowfanny » Logged

grantaire

• Steve Buscemi rhymes with Mom's Spaghetti
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 40+ hrs Charity Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Custom Helmet
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 05:05 PM »
Wow! It's pretty awesome to see a night owl helm on a Twilek Mandalorian. It's looking great so far - and I'm really curious how this build will come together. :)

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 04:17 PM »

All resined up.

Resin drying now.

Fiber glassed yaaaay!

« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 02:35 PM by Bowfanny » Logged

Druj Jes

• Heavy Weapons,Heavy Assault,Hazardous Environment
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Shock Infantry Brigade Member EnviroOps
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 07:52 PM »
Good looking progress, and quick too! 

Druj Jes - M.M.C.C. #2302 - B.O.M.B. #105 - M.V.S. #105

Karl Dha'Werda

• MMCC Karl & Rex Dha'Werda &RL/TDE Karl Darklighter
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Donated four quarters of 2023. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 10:00 PM »
Just a heads up double posting or in your case quadtriple (made up word) is against forum rules 3.3.  Please use the modify button to combine multiple post in a row and let someone have time to respond/give it 24 hours before posting a new post after your own.

Fair warning I like to take pictures and I've written a novel, so be prepared for both.
Karl Dha'Werda Facebook
Oyu'baat Clan
OM Troops: 85
Mandalorian WIP
Late Crusader kit
B.E.A.R.D.S#137|Mando Rider#038|ALUMINATI#036 FMM|MLCS#026|Oribru Akaata#54|MVS#100

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 02:40 PM »
StarryNy,
Double posting is actually against Forum Rules, as seen here. (Section 3.3 -Double Posts - Please refrain from posting immediately after yourself, also known as 'double posting'. If no one has replied use the "modify" button to update your post.)

Your posts have been merged. Please use the modify button in the future to update your previous post if no one has responded.

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 04:39 PM »
Just a few more coats of resin needed

Sorry for the confusion, I'm on my cell.  I finally figured out how to post 2 or more photo's in one post. 

« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 04:43 PM by StarryNy » Logged

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2017, 06:19 PM »
Good to go Vod,
Helmet is turning out good. I helped your clan mate who's working on your bucket to get going on her helmet build too!

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2017, 06:44 PM »
All primered up,  got visor in ,ear caps on.  Just need to finish strapping for the back that will go under my lekku.  Then the fun job of painting and foaming it up to fit properly.  When finished I'll post new photos. 

« Last Edit: Jun 08, 2017, 08:30 PM by StarryNy » Logged

Draceline

• Angel of War
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Celebration Chicago Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Special Weapons
« Reply #9 on: Jun 26, 2017, 05:14 PM »
I hope you remember to post the new pictures soon. I want to see what additions you made and how this baby fits you since you picked it up! I'm guessing you've got it padded by now?

Bowfanny, I really do appreciate the advice when I was building mine. It helped me keep this one to about 2.5 lbs when it was delivered.

"As Mandalorians, we don't need the Force.
But should you ever want it on your side, don't give it a choice:
Make the Force be with you."

Armor - Soft Parts - Buy'ce - Armory
MARS #47 | NOS #02 | LOB #18 | Draluram #8 | MAJIC #161

jett drexel

• a long time ago in a living room far far away...
« Reply #10 on: Jun 26, 2017, 05:31 PM »
great work. :D

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!