Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Crusader-era Weapons Album

• 1 Replies

Kol Hokan

• Armor does not make a warrior, spirit does.
  • Awards Special Weapons Award for 75 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Crusader-era Weapons Album
« on: Sep 25, 2018, 12:19 AM »
I've seen and heard from many Mercs that they don't know what kind of weapons would work for a Crusader era Mandalorian. Almost always the suggestion of using a blaster similar to the blasters in SWTOR is made, but google image searches only go so far.  So here is an album of the majority of blasters and blaster rifles available in-game.  This is by no means an exhaustive list, but it should offer lots of potential options and give a good guide to future builders.

Additionally, if you need specific 360 degree shots of any of these blasters, please PM me and I should be able to take some screenshots within a few days for you.

BLASTER PISTOLS

BLASTER RIFLES

« Last Edit: Sep 25, 2018, 12:26 AM by Kol Hokan » Logged
Alex Cole .... Clan: Concordia .... CAT#: 0787 .... Brigade#: 278
Concordia Clan Ruus'alor Sol'yc 2018-2020
Concordia Clan Alor'ad 2013-2016
Brigade Marshal 2014-2016
501st: BH-11628 .... TDE: #175 .... RL: Resistance Pilot - Screaming Porgs Squadron

Sep Ho'ban

• Awards Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions
Re: Crusader-era Weapons Album
« Reply #1 on: Sep 25, 2018, 10:23 AM »
This would be a good candidate for a sticky post.  Thanks Kol!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!