Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

trophy ideas

• 6 Replies
trophy ideas
« on: May 19, 2017, 03:23 PM »
so for my trophies so far I have 4 wookie braids, and a wrecked up lightsaber. what are some other good trophy ideas?? I saw one person who had what looked like a bunch of chest diamonds XD
If at first you don't succeed, try a bigger gun!

grantaire

• Steve Buscemi rhymes with Mom's Spaghetti
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: trophy ideas
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 03:24 PM »
Someone had used a hide of a nexu as a cape. I think that's my favorite trophy.

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 03:27 PM »
that awesome XD im not trying to go over board on trophies but obviously trophies help tell our characters stories and I wanna make sure I tell a good story!!

Torolf Goran

• Formerly "Torolf"
  • Ijaat, Verbur, Allit
  • Awards Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 05:46 PM »
Some other common trophies are saber crystals, teeth, claws, small pieces of armor, imperial rank bars, rebel insignia and other patches.
Bes'uliik Clan - Arkansas   OM #1545
M.M.R.S. - 001 (founder), W.B. - 003, M.L.C.S. - 011, L.O.B. - 015, M.A. - 072
Official Invasions: 10

Darth_Vemon

• Crush your enemies, see them driven before you...
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2017, 05:14 PM »
I don't know if I consider it a trophy, but one of my chest plates is clearly different than the rest of my armor.  Trophy wise, I have some Weequay braids, Trandoshan scales and a busted saber hilt.  Also have a string of beads and my Cabur Akaata rope.  Eventually, I may add chest diamonds, too.
K'dumi haran doslanir bat vheh ures aranov.

Benjin "Farlander" Kov'nyn

Check out my fanfic:
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=130493.0

Cabur Akaata #49 M5SP #22 B.O.O.M. #21 Aluminati #46

Marky

« Reply #5 on: Jun 06, 2017, 05:32 PM »
A trophy for my Assassin, I want use a padawan hair braid and kyber crystal... in your opinion is a good idea?

« Reply #6 on: Jun 08, 2017, 11:09 AM »
A trophy for my Assassin, I want use a padawan hair braid and kyber crystal... in your opinion is a good idea?
  crystals and braids are definitely a common trophy!! for my kit, I have 4 wookie braids and a busted lightsaber that has 4 chest diamonds hanging off it. story is that my squad was hunting a bounty and a jedi got inn the way and I was the only one from the squad to survive killing the jedi!!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!