Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

SWTOR blaster pistols are they approvable?

• 3 Replies

netraruni

• You can find me buried in brass.
SWTOR blaster pistols are they approvable?
« on: May 26, 2017, 01:28 AM »
Would either of these two blaster pistols be approvable for a modern mando armor set? They are from the SWTOR MMO game.

There is a bullet with your name on somewhere inside this 5000 round backpack and i am not going to stop firing until i find it.

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: SWTOR blaster pistols are they approvable?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 02:08 PM »
I don't see anything Wrong with them , other then the Bottom looks like a Nerf from the Start so I'd go with the Top one if it Were me ...

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

Hik'aari

• Nickaari
  • Awards Shock Infantry Brigade Member TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Weapons Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 04:41 PM »
SWTOR being distributed by LFL would to me suggest they are deemed Canon weapons within the SW universe. If they can be replicated and shown the origin then there would be no issues.

I do agree with ConDar though that the top one looks less like a NERF, so if you strayed away from the design you are still likely to end up with something that still looks like it is from the SW universe

Hik'aari WIP  |  Cat #1319  |  Akii'su WIP
Need Help? Rules and Guides

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2017, 11:41 PM »
The grip on that top one looks like a Luger, so it shouldn't be that hard to replicate.

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!