Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

WIP- Oovi Dak, first steps soft parts

• 3 Replies

awint

WIP- Oovi Dak, first steps soft parts
« on: May 31, 2017, 04:29 PM »
So ladies (and gents who make bits for ladies) I'm looking for some feedback. Below is my first attempt at a kama/loincloth/sash combo. I'm trying to get a solid look without a lot of weight. I'm planning on brown flak vest and flight suit (different shades) with the armor being mostly the teal and having orange accents.

Obviously this isn't totally finished (I'm going to add trim in orange and attach velcro on the side as a closure), but I'd love some thoughts/suggestions/other feedback. Thanks!

Aria

• They told me to dress for the job I want
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Most invasions trooped in 2017
Re: WIP- Oovi Dak, first steps soft parts
« Reply #1 on: Jun 01, 2017, 02:03 AM »
Well first, I like the colors. I think it's a good look - my only concern is that the sash might be a bit too high, but it's hard to tell without having the whole thing on you. If it is too tall, you can always double it over.

I think it's a good start for you what you want to do.

Second, I'm going to move this topic to the female soft parts board for you. You might get a few more specific answers there. :)

The Aria Pics
He/Him
Swimmy Rancor Clan of Cold Frozen Northerness || MMCC#1248 || Light Melee#001 ||  M5#47 || Ficus Relocation Brigade

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 100 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: Jun 06, 2017, 03:21 PM »
I agree that the sash may be too wide, but once you have the plates on, it'll be easier to tell. That's an easy fix!

Nice color choices :)

Manda'galaar Clan || MMCC #1278
Bo-Katan WIP - Bo-Katan Brigade WIP
- S7 Bo-Katan WIP

Zarya Arthos

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017 Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #3 on: Jun 06, 2017, 11:22 PM »
Just echoing what has already been said, it might be a little high and cover your ab plate too much. But you've done a nice job putting this together.

Looking for mirrored visors? Click Here!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!