Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Jango Fett (Geonosis) WIP

• 20 Replies

Noevex Torust

• “Stars can’t shine without darkness”
Re: Jango Fett (Geonosis) WIP
« Reply #15 on: Jan 18, 2020, 11:46 AM »
On my jango, the flakvest clearly goes past my belly button to my belt which holds my cod plate. You cannot see the end of the vest at all due to my waist items covering the ends. If you zoom in you can see what I’m talking about on the front

And your neck on the vest is way to big. It shouldnt be bigger then your collar plate.

« Last Edit: Jan 18, 2020, 12:10 PM by Noevex Torust » Logged

Jennari

• "You gave up our ways, remember?"
« Reply #16 on: Jan 27, 2020, 02:33 AM »
So, progress! Not much, but some...

Got most of the blue painted on the jetpack. Probably gonna have to use a paintbrush to get in the nooks and crannies, but I'm glad I got as much done as I did. If anyone has advice or feedback, I'm all ears.

Now I need to know which of these is better: paint or Rub'n Buff? The helmet has paint on it, the scrap piece of sintra has Rub'n Buff. I need to confirm which is better since this is gonna go on all my armor.

« Last Edit: Jan 27, 2020, 02:42 AM by Jennari » Logged

Mi'ix

• Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Boba and Jango 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Celebration Orlando 2017 Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member
« Reply #17 on: Jan 27, 2020, 08:48 AM »
If you're not going the cold cast route for Jango, I would suggest the Rub N' Buff route.

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

Mandalorian Mercs Brigade Application Form

BH/TI/TS 65041

Tra'cor Clan || M.V.S. #41|| M.A.B.E.L. #60 || 72 Official Invasions

Jennari

« Reply #18 on: Jan 27, 2020, 10:55 AM »
I figured. It's just hard to get it all buffed evenly and not in sections. You can see every little detail, and it's hard to correct.

Noevex Torust

• “Stars can’t shine without darkness”
« Reply #19 on: Jan 27, 2020, 10:37 PM »
Looks great so far. You want to make sure you prime and sand your surfaces real well so it’s as smooth as you can, then apply the Rub-n-buff. If it dosnt go on smooth you can just keep applying more to it. Here is a good video I went by. https://youtu.be/rItYKAEbt90

Jennari

« Reply #20 on: Jan 27, 2020, 10:58 PM »
I've been using the same vid. Arturo/Seeker is the best!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!