Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Engineer's Backpack/Toolkit

• 3 Replies

Sarlel

• Cheese'alor
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Celebration Chicago Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ invasions in 2017 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
Engineer's Backpack/Toolkit
« on: Jul 02, 2017, 09:14 PM »
I'm working on joining the mechanics brigades and wanted to add something to my back. I went to my garage and 2 hours later I had this. I used these cardboard blocks as a base and covered that with plastics sheets. My idea was to make a backpack that would hold parts, tools, tanks of something with some holes and a docking port for my repair droid when I finish it. I still haven't figured out the straps yet but I want it keep it removable like the backpack the clone trooper used. I know I still have work to do on it but wanted to see if I could get some feedback so far.
Here's the link to the repair droid I'm making for my back pack:
 http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=137141.msg1765895#msg1765895

« Last Edit: Jul 08, 2017, 09:14 AM by Sarlel » Logged
Mandalorians don't make threats, only promises.

Cheese'alor

jett drexel

• a long time ago in a living room far far away...
Re: Engineer's Backpack/Toolkit
« Reply #1 on: Jul 02, 2017, 10:47 PM »
niiiice job. :D

reguillet

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: Jul 09, 2017, 11:25 PM »
I ain't afraid of no ghost.

Karl Dha'Werda

• MMCC Karl & Rex Dha'Werda and TDE#388
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Most invasions trooped in 2017
« Reply #3 on: Jul 10, 2017, 09:16 AM »
I'm working on joining the mechanics brigades and wanted to add something to my back. I went to my garage and 2 hours later I had this. I used these cardboard blocks as a base and covered that with plastics sheets. My idea was to make a backpack that would hold parts, tools, tanks of something with some holes and a docking port for my repair droid when I finish it. I still haven't figured out the straps yet but I want it keep it removable like the backpack the clone trooper used. I know I still have work to do on it but wanted to see if I could get some feedback so far.

Dang, that pack looks awesome!!  Great job Vod!

Fair warning I like to take pictures and I've written a novel, so be prepared for both.
Karl Dha'Werda Facebook
Oyu'baat Clan
OM Troops: 56
Mandalorian WIP
Late Crusader kit
B.E.A.R.D.S#137|Mando Rider#038|ALUMINATI#036 FMM|MLCS#026|Oribru Akaata#54|MVS#100

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!