Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

[NSW Mission Planning] Stadium Stomp for Leukaemia Foundation 16/Jul/17

• 3 Replies

Jar'yn Rywel

• my life for Aiur
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Force Hunter Brigade Member
hey guys new troop for the Sunday the 16th at the SCG in Sydney it looks to be a fun troop that as far as I'm aware 501stSCG (haha SCG at the SCG) and Tython base will be attending.

details I have are as follows copied from the email I was sent.

Hi Cameron,

My friend Steve Kelsall from Victoria has passed on your contact details to me.

Steve has been involved with our Victoria office on a lot of our fundraising events (and I actually had the pleasure of going to Tanzania with Steve when he trekked Mt Kilimanjaro as a fundraiser for us a few weeks ago!).

We have an event coming up on Sunday 16th July at the SCG.  It’s called Stadium Stomp – and we are the nominated charity.

We are having a bit of an activation on the day where we will be colouring peoples hair, doing a bit of bucket collecting and selling some merchandise – and I thought as a bit of extra colour and interaction with people some of your Rebel Legion club might be interested to come in character to help us out.

The event starts around 8am and goes till just after lunch – so if you or any of your team are available for a few hours to help us out – that would be awesome.

Steve mentioned you have the contacts to all the club (although he has given me a contact for Shay Bach as well – I thought I’d check with you though on the first call.

If you can let me know if you guys are able to assist – that would be great.

Many thanks

I'll email her back with rough numbers and inquire about details like change space and such

let me Know ASAP if this is feasible if room is needed to crash there is a bed and rather large and comfy lounge at my place.

« Last Edit: Jul 25, 2017, 06:57 AM by Jaegun Clark » Logged
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

Force Hunter WIP http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=78057.0
secodn kit WIP http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=110025.0

Mateus Kelborn

• Formerly 'Mateus'
Will be in attendance.

Muun Oya'karir

• Formerly 'Rowdy Yates'
  • Life & kit are always a WIP
Count me in.
MMCC #1673 - Sandhawk Clan
Weapon Builder
Grey Brigade #58

I'll be there, could i crash on the saturday for the get together, so i can be there at 8am on the 16th?

Cheers,
H

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!