Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Realistic Tor Vizsla

• 8 Replies

Araxuss Yexyr

• Awards 40% increase or more
Realistic Tor Vizsla
« on: Jun 10, 2019, 01:46 PM »
I'm starting to build my Tor Vizsla's armor. I want to make it in a realistic version. In the open seasons comic book, Vizsla has unusual armor plates, but they look different on each page.

Also Jango Fett and the others have deformed plate proportions too.
And we got official "realistic" interpretation.

So, I assume that Tor Vizsla in standard Fett style plates should be the most appropriate and acceptable interpretation. Am I right?

This is how i see this armor. Propably with diffrent belt, and mayby diffrent gauntlets. (I'm not sure how to interpret his gauntlets.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 1

« Last Edit: Jun 11, 2019, 02:01 PM by Araxuss Yexyr » Logged

Nirob

• What doesn't kill me dies.
  • Awards 40% increase or more Order of the Ori'Ramikad Force Hunter Brigade Member Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Re: Realistic Tor Vizsla
« Reply #1 on: Jun 12, 2019, 12:44 PM »
There is a canon picture of him in the bounty hunters code.

Araxuss Yexyr

« Reply #2 on: Jun 13, 2019, 05:29 AM »

In TBHC he was almost completly retconed. He wore a darksaber, he had completely different colors scheme and wore  "Pre" helmet. :(

I'll make a classic version, from OS.

« Last Edit: Jun 13, 2019, 09:23 AM by Araxuss Yexyr » Logged

Kol Hokan

• Armor does not make a warrior, spirit does.
  • Awards Award for 100 official invasions. Special Weapons Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #3 on: Jun 14, 2019, 05:54 PM »
That is 100% your prerogative, but with making stylistic choices and changes to the armor from what we see in the comics, just be aware that it will probably not be Brigade approved.  Unless of course you work with the Brigade team to modify the BRL.  It still should pass through initial app as a custom build, though.

Alex Cole .... Clan: Concordia .... CAT#: 0787 .... Brigade#: 278
Concordia Clan Tra'alor 2023
Concordia Clan Ruus'alor Sol'yc 2018-2020
Concordia Clan Alor'ad 2013-2016
Brigade Marshal 2014-2016
501st: BH-11628 .... TDE: #175 .... RL: Resistance Pilot - Screaming Porgs Squadron

Araxuss Yexyr

« Reply #4 on: Jul 17, 2019, 10:54 AM »
Little update:

Nirob

• Awards 40% increase or more Order of the Ori'Ramikad Force Hunter Brigade Member Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #5 on: Jul 28, 2019, 08:56 AM »
Nice. looking forward to see this finished!

Araxuss Yexyr

« Reply #6 on: Aug 14, 2019, 08:39 PM »
Open Seasons Version:

Custom armor version:

Nirob

« Reply #7 on: Aug 15, 2019, 02:40 PM »
Thats looking really cool vod.

Araxuss Yexyr

« Reply #8 on: Jan 13, 2020, 09:36 PM »

Little update: New cape etc.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!