Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

C4 Central Canada Comic Con

• 1 Replies

Sh'Sou HolDa

• "I have carbon scoring older than you..."
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
C4 Central Canada Comic Con
« on: Aug 01, 2017, 12:40 PM »
Greetings neighbors!

C4 is around the corner and Clan Vhetin'Ade is arranging booth space, the cage for the hunt as well as passes for Official Members.

Should any Mercs from Oya'La want to come on out for this convention, and who need weekend passes, feel free to shoot me an email at vhetinade@mandalorianmercs.com, subject C4 Passes.

Details are pretty simple. This year we are wanting to go all out with the Merc presence, and are aiming for two booths, one for club information, the other for handling the Hunt. This years charity of choice is Children's Wish.

Weekend passes will be $30 a head. We are offering this to official members, and forum board members.  The deadline for tickets is set for August 26th as we need to be able to get a head count in before September 1 2017.

Dallas
Alor'ad
Clan Vhetin'Ade

Sh'Sou HolDa

• "I have carbon scoring older than you..."
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Re: C4 Central Canada Comic Con
« Reply #1 on: Aug 31, 2017, 11:25 AM »
UPDATE: An extension has been granted for passes. New deadline is September 30, so there is still time to get your passes if interested!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!