Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

First Helmet WIP->Complete

• 2 Replies
First Helmet WIP->Complete
« on: Aug 02, 2017, 04:14 AM »
So this is my first Mandalorian Helmet, which at this point is more or less completed. Here are some of the photos I took I over the course of the build. If anyone has any questions, comments, or critiques please feel free to enquire. Thanks!

The helmet is more or less done at this point, just some small touch ups that will be completed on it today. (add a cover for the battery pack and the motherboard to protect them from any moisture).

Here is the interior

There's a price on your head and I've come to collect, call it business but I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe.

Mavik

• Awards Award for 100 official invasions. EnviroOps Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: First Helmet WIP->Complete
« Reply #1 on: Aug 02, 2017, 10:32 AM »
I love the look of your interior, is the hose at the bottom running your cables or is it more of a detail piece?

Re: First Helmet WIP->Complete
« Reply #2 on: Aug 02, 2017, 05:02 PM »
I love the look of your interior, is the hose at the bottom running your cables or is it more of a detail piece?

Thank you, the tubing is two fold and as you mentioned covered some minor loose cables as well as adding detail to almost give the appearance that it has a seal at the bottom.

There's a price on your head and I've come to collect, call it business but I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!