Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

ROTJ/PP/SE Boba Fett Reference Images - SW Identities, O2, London 2017

• 3 Replies

Syko Voss

• 'Simon'/'Simes' OM#1469
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Hey folks,
I visited the SW Identities exhibit at the O2 recently - took a bunch of photos of the ROTJ Fett costume they had on display - here's the imgur link to the album:
http://imgur.com/a/NI9Nw
Hope they prove useful.

« Last Edit: Aug 14, 2017, 05:52 AM by Syko Voss » Logged

Dha Bral

• Both Predator and Prey
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Legends of Mandalore Brigade Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 2016 EnviroOps
Syko, thank you for adding these pictures for reference material. However, I want to clarify for those who may not be aware:
Anyone looking for reference images for an ROTJ should not be using these images. While some of these pieces were used for the ROTJ hero costume, a majority of them were NOT. Many of these pieces were used for ROTJ SE, and many more were simply added to the display from Preproduction suits that LFL still had. It's very important to know that many of these pieces are inaccurate if they were to be used for an approvable ROTJ Boba. However, anyone needing new angles when making a PP boba or an SE boba could benefit from this gallery.

It's spelled "Canon", not "Cannon".

(SHHH!!! I found the secret to getting OM approved!)

Syko Voss

• 'Simon'/'Simes' OM#1469
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Wicked, thanks for that, Dha. Updated the name of the thread accordingly!

Dha Bral

• Both Predator and Prey
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Legends of Mandalore Brigade Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 2016 EnviroOps
Wicked, thanks for that, Dha. Updated the name of the thread accordingly!

No problem. Prior to the rumored damage to the ESB Hero/ ROTJ SE helmet in an attempt to mold it, there was at least a moderate rhyme or reason to the costumes that were displayed. Now, it's really just a mashup of pieces. The silver lining is that we can see which pieces are still in existence and have better references for our PP builds... if your eyes are up to the challenge of playing detective on pieces that are all very similar.

It's spelled "Canon", not "Cannon".

(SHHH!!! I found the secret to getting OM approved!)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!