Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

need a review for this "fliying suit"

• 2 Replies
need a review for this "fliying suit"
« on: Aug 19, 2017, 12:57 PM »
Hi
I wanted to know, first, if it is allowed, and second, if someone has already tried it in real condition. It is supposed to keep the wearer warm, but with an armor on, and in a hot day/room, we don't need more hot clothes.
Or do you know were I can get a cheap 2 pieces flying suit?

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dfashion&field-keywords=women+underwear+set+top+and+bottom&rh=n%3A7141123011%2Ck%3Awomen+underwear+set+top+and+bottom

Thanks ;)

Aria

• They told me to dress for the job I want
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Most invasions trooped in 2017
Re: need a review for this "fliying suit"
« Reply #1 on: Aug 24, 2017, 02:34 AM »
A lot of people use scrubs and tailor them in. My twilek flightsuit started as just leggings and a turtle neck from goodwill. Less then $10 total I think it was. The only problem with that is if you're trying to match a specific color like a bright orange or "lagoon green" or something, it will be more difficult to find matching tops and bottoms.
Some people do use underarmor, but that can also get hot and it's more pricey. If you're in a hot area though, I'd try to avoid thermowear.

The Aria Pics
He/Him
Swimmy Rancor Clan of Cold Frozen Northerness || MMCC#1248 || Light Melee#001 ||  M5#47 || Ficus Relocation Brigade
Re: need a review for this "fliying suit"
« Reply #2 on: Aug 25, 2017, 04:45 AM »
Thanks for your answer.
I think I'll just go for a separate turtle neck and leggings, black is easy to find :)
I will be safer, I dont' want to die from the heat !

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!