Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

sword idea

• 4 Replies
sword idea
« on: Sep 03, 2017, 11:36 AM »
just wondering if anyone has thought about making a sword like Jicoln Cadera's beskad, i kind of really want to make something like it and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this sword.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jicoln_Cadera%27s_beskad

Nimrodt

Re: sword idea
« Reply #1 on: Sep 03, 2017, 12:16 PM »
for me, the part does not look like starwars and acts on me rather ridiculously and unprinciply nothing that the really very pragmatic mandalorians would really use

Unbesonnenheit ist das Charakteristikum der Jugend,Besonnenheit das des Alters,und Vorsicht ist der bessere Teil der Tapferkeit.
« Reply #2 on: Sep 06, 2017, 12:08 AM »
I'd start with a simplier design for a beskad.

Here's mine. The original design came from another fellow OM.

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Donated four quarters of 2024. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Sep 07, 2017, 04:51 PM »
It's.... Interesting.  Would be difficult to wield, though.

That said, if you think you can build it, go on and build it!  ;D  And since you have the wookieepedia page as a reference, I don't think the app team will give you trouble for it.

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Darth_Vemon

• Crush your enemies, see them driven before you...
« Reply #4 on: Sep 26, 2017, 06:25 PM »
Human skulls might violate the `no gore` clause.

K'dumi haran doslanir bat vheh ures aranov.

Benjin "Farlander" Kov'nyn

Check out my fanfic:
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=130493.0

Cabur Akaata #49 M5SP #22 B.O.O.M. #21 Aluminati #46

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!