Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Female Arctic Mando Build

• 26 Replies

Ven Kyrad

• I'm not mean. I just get paid to do mean things.
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Female Arctic Mando Build
« Reply #25 on: Nov 28, 2017, 07:26 PM »
I'm going for something like this once I make a pattern and decide on attachment method.

Cat #353
E.M.T.S #84

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Re: Female Arctic Mando Build
« Reply #26 on: Nov 29, 2017, 12:44 PM »
While it is looking awesome as it is, I'm going to have to jump in and warn you now that the fabric can be layered over a solid cheek or attached underneath to sit out the bottom. It cannot be used to replace the solid cheek plate.

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!