Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Legacy WIP

• 2 Replies

Roeun

• Ordained Minister
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events Award for 50 official invasions. 40+ hrs Charity 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
Legacy WIP
« on: Sep 18, 2017, 05:28 PM »
So i was helping a clan mate with some legacy armor and decided to get my own to play with.  Figured id work on a new set and go for the Gunslinger or Pistoleer brigade.  Hows my sizing?   lets hope i figured Imgur out!

Roeun

Roeun Mal'Dorn (Donnie)
Shonare Vhekadla
Western Region Commander 2023-
South Central Regional Vice Commander 2020-2023
Alor'ad 2016-2018.
Ver'alor 2018-2019
SVC 60
Ordained Minister

So you're him, huh? The Avenger. The Killer of Killers. Nice outfit. I'm not sure about the face, though.

Rin V'khari

• #allthefilth
Re: Legacy WIP
« Reply #1 on: Sep 19, 2017, 11:51 AM »
Looks pretty good!  How's your range of motion when you cross your arms?

Roeun

• Ordained Minister
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events Award for 50 official invasions. 40+ hrs Charity 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
Re: Legacy WIP
« Reply #2 on: Sep 19, 2017, 01:23 PM »
Looks pretty good!  How's your range of motion when you cross your arms?

Well, if I had planned on a cross draw holster I wouldn't be able to reach it.  I imagined I'd have to cut a little bit back around the arm area but I wanted to check in here first. 

Roeun Mal'Dorn (Donnie)
Shonare Vhekadla
Western Region Commander 2023-
South Central Regional Vice Commander 2020-2023
Alor'ad 2016-2018.
Ver'alor 2018-2019
SVC 60
Ordained Minister

So you're him, huh? The Avenger. The Killer of Killers. Nice outfit. I'm not sure about the face, though.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!