Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

First armor build jengo fett

• 2 Replies
First armor build jengo fett
« on: Sep 28, 2017, 12:02 PM »
Hey everybody just looking to get some advice on the sizing of my armor. Is it too small? Help would be appreciated. Thank you

« Last Edit: Sep 28, 2017, 03:08 PM by Importedvice » Logged

Fenris Claddanna

• Chaotic Fun
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: First armor build jengo fett
« Reply #1 on: Sep 29, 2017, 11:23 AM »
Heyo,

So the first thing I'm noticing is that your plates are sitting rather low. The collar should be sitting right about where the collar of your t-shirt is. The ab should sit right about your belly button, with the chest plates evenly filling in the space between. The width might be a tad wide, but you'll lose a little bit of width when you shape your plates, so I think you're good there. If the ab is sitting at your belly button, then once you get your collar situated where it should be, you're going to need to lengthen your chest plates a bit - probably about two to three inches I'd guess, based on what I'm seeing.  Out of curiosity, which set of templates are you using?

Oyacyir mav, ash'amur pirusti

OM#1624
Kyrimorut#021:KMB# 32:B.E.A.R.D.S#128:W.B. #08:MTS#082:M.M.R.S#017
Re: First armor build jengo fett
« Reply #2 on: Sep 29, 2017, 04:44 PM »
Thank you for the response. I used the wizard of flight's template on this site. I used the 5'7 size. So the ab plate should be at the top of my belly button?

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!