Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Pictures

• 1 Replies

Reist Solardown

• Formerly 'Christinw1995'
  • Wanna make a deal?
Question - Pictures
« on: Oct 09, 2017, 01:06 AM »
I have a question about:

When I look at thread that are picture heavy, I can't see the pictures. It only gives messages that say to update account to see images. Why is that?

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Question - Pictures
« Reply #1 on: Oct 09, 2017, 05:59 AM »
That has nothing to do with the post being picture heavy. Photobucket recently changed its terms of service to disallow third party hosting. Since a huge number of members were using photobucket a lot of threads have broken links and it is a lot of work to upload everything to a new site and then to replace broken links. Many members do not have that sort of time.
Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

WIP's: EC, Twi'lek, Demolitions

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!