Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Pre-app pictures, looking for advices

• 2 Replies
Pre-app pictures, looking for advices
« on: Oct 12, 2017, 04:38 PM »
Oya nervods !
Here is my first beskar'gam, working on it during 6 month and I'm glad to present you my work =) hope you will like it, let me know if you have some questions/advices.

Clan : Orar Galaar
My WIP link : http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=124596.0
Kit era : Modern

Leg/knee fixation :

Weapon :

Jenga Feet

• Shiloh - Kyrimorut
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Pre-app pictures, looking for advices
« Reply #1 on: Oct 13, 2017, 05:51 PM »
You may get knocked back for your plate spacing being a little tight, but the most major thing I see is softparts weathering. Your kit is nice and dirty, but your softparts are clean! You'll have to dirty them to match your plates.
They/Them Pronouns | Kyrimorut Clan | Official Invasions: 7

Re: Pre-app pictures, looking for advices
« Reply #2 on: Oct 13, 2017, 06:27 PM »
You may get knocked back for your plate spacing being a little tight, but the most major thing I see is softparts weathering. Your kit is nice and dirty, but your softparts are clean! You'll have to dirty them to match your plates.

Copy that for the back, thanks. need to do my weathering for soft parts, for the flightsuit it will be easy, but my flakvest is in false leather so dont really know how I'll do that ^^ maybe with some paint

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!