Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

question about trohpies a couple concept art pics too

• 1 Replies

WazarKahn

• fight to the death? alright but dinner afterwards
ok so im in need of like 20 or more fake spear heads ewok style, my mandos background involves hunting ewoks and selling ewok jerky in the outer rim so i am wanting fake ewok spear heads that i will drill a whole through all of them and run a rope through them and hang it on my kit somewhere so any suggestions on how to make them or where to buy them thank you in advance, also here is a couple of concept art pics for ya guys, both kits have been started and are abour 40 % or so done ill post those work logs soon keep an eye out on that

and yes the droid has been started on too, i have the head started and from for the body started, will not be screen acurate in any sense and will have no correlation to the R2D2 builders club i just went thereso i could get the correct measurements but this will be a very ugly and beat up droid with little to know functionality it will roll around and head will spin and wil have lights and all controls will be in my gun trigger and hidden on the gun  so ther is that for future events for the mercs so woo anyway spear heads where do i get them, Thank you !!!
"if we go on a journey to find our limits, we find that there are none." - origanal quote by me unless someone said it first
join me in my journey and ill ill always be there to help you through yours

WazarKahn

• fight to the death? alright but dinner afterwards
Re: question about trohpies a couple concept art pics too
« Reply #1 on: Oct 17, 2017, 04:10 PM »
okay not everyone answer at once lol just kidding, but i got the arrow head idea figured out and if anyone is intersted ill post a step by step work log to show how to do it but i got 2 spare pieces of sintra and cut them to the basic shape of a spear head both 3mm thick anyway i glued both pieces ontop of each other and then sanded and sanded and sanded some more to get them to be more arrow head like then i got the dremmel tool with the biggest sanding bit the round column one and used that to create the chipped rock shapes on it making it more jagged and rock looking , rn im learning how to paint it to look like a rock but i have the shape figured out and im going to make 5 of them and paint them up and tie some rope around the end of it and attacth it them each to a 2 inch stick thats been broken off and drill a hole in each spear head and run a rope through all of them like a necklace and each attachted to a stick like i broke it off anyway painting up next and still gotta figure out where to put it on my kit thanks for reading
"if we go on a journey to find our limits, we find that there are none." - origanal quote by me unless someone said it first
join me in my journey and ill ill always be there to help you through yours

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!