Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Question: Animal Skull shoulder armor

• 1 Replies
Question - Question: Animal Skull shoulder armor
« on: Oct 13, 2017, 07:58 PM »
I have a question about:

I wanted to add some bone pieces to my armor.  Would it be acceptable to add an animal skull on top of one of my shoulder bells?  This would be in addition to and not in place of an actual shoulder bell, and I realize I would have to do some work to make it look less earthy and more swarzy.

"If human extinction seems imminent, try to relax. You're just giving cephalopods a shot."

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Question - Question: Animal Skull shoulder armor
« Reply #1 on: Nov 02, 2017, 08:40 AM »
Small skulls can be used as trophies on modern kits, they should still show large amounts of the plating beneath. Only Early Crusaders can use large amounts of bone as actual plating. As such the skull itself would be fine mounted on the plating as shown. It is recommended that the rest of the kit show leanings towards beast master styling so that the skull is not out of place.
The horns would not be allowed at the current length.
Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

WIP's: EC, Twi'lek, Demolitions

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!