Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Ellemijn's first WIP

• 22 Replies

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Ellemijn's first WIP
« Reply #15 on: Feb 19, 2018, 03:11 PM »
Backplate will probably need at least 2 inches taking off, possibly more. For the best movement the bottom of the backplate tends to end around elbow level.

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

WIP's: EC, Twi'lek, Demolitions

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 40+ hrs Charity 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2017 Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #16 on: Feb 21, 2018, 01:33 PM »
Plates look a bit wide, but if you remake the collar, be sure it lines up with the chest plates. However, they still may be a bit wide for comfort. Does it pinch any when you move your arms out in front of you?

Manda'galaar Clan || MMCC #1278 || Approval Team Director
Custom Armor WIP - Bo Katan WIP

BazkyRat

• Ad'eta
« Reply #17 on: Feb 21, 2018, 04:20 PM »
Plates look a bit wide, but if you remake the collar, be sure it lines up with the chest plates. However, they still may be a bit wide for comfort. Does it pinch any when you move your arms out in front of you?

Luckily they don't pinch anywhere :) On my clan wip somebody suggested I take off the sides like this:

Will that work? I think it also makes the plates look less wide.

Don't believe what the pacifist tells you. No war, no peace!

-Armor WIP
-Clan WIP (Dutch)

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 40+ hrs Charity 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2017 Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #18 on: Feb 22, 2018, 01:00 AM »
Yeah that would work!

Manda'galaar Clan || MMCC #1278 || Approval Team Director
Custom Armor WIP - Bo Katan WIP

Ordeyn

• MMCC #0629
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 40+ hrs Charity 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #19 on: Feb 23, 2018, 06:30 PM »
That's exactly what I did with my chest plates! Better movement, more comfortable, all the things. 10/10 highly recommend. 8)

- Taakure Clan -

BazkyRat

• Ad'eta
« Reply #20 on: Mar 11, 2018, 10:57 AM »
Got some work on my backplate done this weekend. It is now attached to my vest with velcro. Also took some of the bottom for comfort. I also took of the edged of my chestplates to line it up better and I really like the result! This is what it looks like now.

I also got my gauntlets this friday. They fit really wel.

I am strting to think about my weapons and because I got an unexpected bonus I am thinking about buying a westar 35 variation used by the imperial super comandos. Thoughts?

-Armor WIP
-Clan WIP (Dutch)

Havelock

• The Motivat'alor | I've got a link for that.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #21 on: Mar 11, 2018, 12:24 PM »
I think that looks pretty dandy.   ;D 

The fangs on your chest plates could be secured to you a bit more, but...you're doing really nice work.  This is coming along very well.  Looking great.   ;D

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett | Mk I | Mk II | Havelock Fiction | Invasions - 21

BazkyRat

• Ad'eta
« Reply #22 on: Dec 04, 2018, 01:53 PM »
Been a while since I posted here but with the help from my clan, I became official  :D!! I also took some cool photos two weeks ago that I wanted to share.

So... upgrade time!
I am thinking of adding a sidearm (probably a DL18) and a holster. I also want to add more to my gauntlets since I feel they are a bit empty now.

« Last Edit: Dec 04, 2018, 03:19 PM by BazkyRat » Logged

-Armor WIP
-Clan WIP (Dutch)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!