Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Looking for DL-44 drop down holster templates

• 3 Replies
Looking for DL-44 drop down holster templates
« on: Oct 16, 2017, 07:22 PM »
Hi vode,

I've been looking around the web for a Dl-44 drop down holster template. I want to try my hand with some leather work on my 2nd kit.

Thanks  :)

Karl Dha'Werda

• MMCC Karl & Rex Dha'Werda &RL/TDE Karl Darklighter
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Donated four quarters of 2023. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions.
Re: Looking for DL-44 drop down holster templates
« Reply #1 on: Oct 17, 2017, 01:39 PM »
I've been looking around the web for a Dl-44 drop down holster template. I want to try my hand with some leather work on my 2nd kit.

I didn't use a template, kind of just went with it for my DL-44 holster.  Maybe my WIP will give you some inspiration in a direction you can go.

Fair warning I like to take pictures and I've written a novel, so be prepared for both.
Karl Dha'Werda Facebook
Oyu'baat Clan
OM Troops: 85
Mandalorian WIP
Late Crusader kit
B.E.A.R.D.S#137|Mando Rider#038|ALUMINATI#036 FMM|MLCS#026|Oribru Akaata#54|MVS#100

Cylon

« Reply #2 on: Oct 29, 2017, 10:58 PM »
I’m working on modding a surplus cz scorpion holster to work as a drop holster for a DL. 

I’ll be posting a WIP soon.....I hope.

This is the holster I’m using.

« Reply #3 on: Feb 07, 2018, 12:11 PM »
I made a template for mine from paper, then transferred it over to the final material. I have pics in my soft parts WIP.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!