Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question about weapons

• 3 Replies

Roarcach

• Callum Ordo
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
Question about weapons
« on: Oct 26, 2017, 11:14 AM »
So here the weapons Im gonna use for my mando I need some opinion (WIP)
The first one is a 50cal small scale toy barret (not 1:1) Just took out the barrel and reversed the scope, then I put an ink box that looks like a power cell and planning to put wires like the ones from the E11
The second one is actually straight out of the box and I only took out the mag from the top cause it already looked like it has alot of small parts on itn still planning to put scope on it.

http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/timothyedward1201/media/IMG-20171026-WA0046_zpsggikoagh.jpeg.html?filters[user]=143615442&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=2

http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/timothyedward1201/media/20171026_214943_zpstoxpfjxa.jpg.html?filters[user]=143615442&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/timothyedward1201/media/20171026_215311_zps2ua2ucmn.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

« Last Edit: Oct 26, 2017, 11:17 AM by Roarcach » Logged

MMCC Indonesia Stronghold
Approved 21 January 2020
501st Legion Garuda Garrison Indonesia

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Donated four quarters of 2024. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions.
Re: Question about weapons
« Reply #1 on: Oct 26, 2017, 04:11 PM »
That pistol looks pretty good, so far.  Might be a little steampunk, but see what a few greeblies can do.

The Barrett might need a bit more work, but it's possible.  Just look to the weapons from the Force Awakens for inspiration.

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Roarcach

• Callum Ordo
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: Nov 08, 2017, 07:49 PM »
Thx for the reply  :D will update the weapons soon might add a beskar knife

MMCC Indonesia Stronghold
Approved 21 January 2020
501st Legion Garuda Garrison Indonesia

R. Brek-Madak

• A Bucket Full of CRAZY ! @__e
« Reply #3 on: Nov 19, 2017, 02:50 AM »
IMO, On the rifle, i would add a short nozzle where the big honkin barrel was, to give it a sort of E-11 feel to it. Whatever looks good.

I would also recommend doing away with the barretts native magazine, and covering the open space with a panel, and putting different greeblies on it, if possible. The native mag that is on their now, and the big chunky greeblie, conflict in their visual indications as to what the blaster is. is it a slug thrower ? is it a laser gun ? is it a gauss rifle ?

imo, giving the mag area the 'DL-44' treatment, covering the mag slot, giving it greeblies that suggest that part of the gun as an electronics box, would go along way to making it look Swarzy.

the pistol ? fits right in as a hold-out blaster, imo. The only thing you would need to do, if you wanted to, would be to add more silver weathering, and maybe rub the handle and 'foregrip' sections of the pistol with some deeper browns, to give it some color contrast to all that black.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!