Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Kai Ree'tat Acquisition spec WIP

• 27 Replies

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Most invasions trooped in 2017
Re: Kai Ree'tat Acquisition spec WIP
« Reply #15 on: Nov 14, 2017, 02:54 PM »
Ah very nice! I look forward to more progress from you! :)
Manda'galaar Clan || MMCC #1278 || Approval Team
Custom Armor WIP - Bo Katan WIP

Kai Ree'tat

• Formerly 'Kyra Zem'
  • aliit cuyir or'atu than tal
  • Awards Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Legends of Mandalore Brigade EnviroOps
« Reply #16 on: Nov 19, 2017, 01:59 AM »
Tonight I finished setting up my blaster. It is a slightly modified Blas Tech HSB-200 hold-out blaster. It is derived from a 3/4 scale Mauser I got by mistake when I was building my Merr Sonn 5. It is pretty much the same size as my hand, I wear a small in gloves so yeah its small but you can see it next to my MerrSonn in the last image.

Kai Ree'tat

• Formerly 'Kyra Zem'
  • Awards Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Legends of Mandalore Brigade EnviroOps
« Reply #17 on: Nov 28, 2017, 11:55 PM »
Small update, Finished up my blaster and have been working on all the tools and components needed for the profession. Have some demo, a droid, lock picking tools, a scanner, data chip and data spike, and a small jamming device as well as my cutter and a baton for no blaster events.  Obviously some things still need paint.

Myra Tiin

• Formerly 'Jorikad'
  • Outer Space Vandal
« Reply #18 on: Nov 29, 2017, 03:06 AM »
Now that's a nice greeblies stash !

Custom Wren Armor - WIP  -
 Queer Mando Unit #017 - KOVA #002 - EMTS #118

Kai Ree'tat

• Formerly 'Kyra Zem'
« Reply #19 on: Nov 30, 2017, 12:31 AM »
Thank you, I was able to get things painted tonight.

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Most invasions trooped in 2017
« Reply #20 on: Nov 30, 2017, 12:39 PM »
Oh looks nice :)
Manda'galaar Clan || MMCC #1278 || Approval Team
Custom Armor WIP - Bo Katan WIP

GoldenCat

• Embrace your destiny...
« Reply #21 on: Nov 30, 2017, 05:52 PM »
love it!  so awesome *_*
"Knowledge, answers, truth, the Force: these are the things I hold dear. Titles don't interest me."

Havelock

• The Motivat'alor
  • Awards Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #22 on: Nov 30, 2017, 11:20 PM »
That's phenomenal!
"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
WiP | Havelock's Adventures | Invasions - 5

Kai Ree'tat

• Formerly 'Kyra Zem'
« Reply #23 on: Dec 01, 2017, 12:14 AM »
Finished up my grappling hook and cable system tonight, I am pretty happy with the look.

Havelock

• The Motivat'alor
  • Awards Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #24 on: Dec 01, 2017, 12:13 PM »
Are you prepared to make more of those and sell them?  Because you totally could!
"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
WiP | Havelock's Adventures | Invasions - 5

Kai Ree'tat

• Formerly 'Kyra Zem'
« Reply #25 on: Dec 05, 2017, 07:21 PM »
I got my plates cut out outher than the neck hole. I Also cut the parts to make a set of gauntlets, going to use a set of knee armor I allready have as well as some shoulders that I have as well. Still need to work up a cod plate and get things sanded down and shaped. But I am really loving the flow of this plate design, much more feminine IMO.

Kai Ree'tat

• Formerly 'Kyra Zem'
« Reply #26 on: Dec 07, 2017, 11:17 PM »
Got a few things done over the last couple of days, got helmet setup for the lekku yesterday and sanded it today. I also got my baton in today so got it worked up as well, not much to do in the rainy/snowy Texas weather so yeah here is my update.

Kai Ree'tat

• Formerly 'Kyra Zem'
« Reply #27 on: Dec 08, 2017, 08:01 PM »
I got some more work done today, still needs hud lights and a clear coat.

« Last Edit: Dec 08, 2017, 08:41 PM by Kai Ree'tat » Logged

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!