Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Flight suit material

• 1 Replies

Kai Ree'tat

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Legends of Mandalore Brigade Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member
Question - Flight suit material
« on: Nov 14, 2017, 11:33 AM »
I have a question about:

I have fabric I am planning to make a flightsuit from and someone recently pointed out the "The flight suit must be a solid color. No printed fabric may be used as part of a flight suit." clause. My fabric is not printed but is textured, would it be acceptable for use for this flight suit?

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Re: Question - Flight suit material
« Reply #1 on: Nov 17, 2017, 06:39 AM »
Textured fabric such as hex patterning is acceptable providing it is a solid colour, as is natural texturing such as found on leathers.
By "printed fabric" we are referring to camouflage, flowers, and other such patterning.

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!