Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

HELP! - Gauntlet hoses - show me your setup

• 5 Replies

Tek Sa'an

• OM #1005 - QMU #007 - Vinyl'alor
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events Order of the Ori'Ramikad 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ clan level invasions
HELP! - Gauntlet hoses - show me your setup
« on: Dec 15, 2017, 04:17 PM »
Can other people chime in and tell me how you attached hoses to the double sleeves or other areas? Mine always pop out and it drives me nuts, especially the whipcord gaunt. Any advice is appreciated.

ORI’RAMIKAD 2020 | OM #1005 | QMU #007 | VINYL'ALOR | IG-85736

Tek Sa'an

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events Order of the Ori'Ramikad 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ clan level invasions
Re: HELP! - Gauntlet hoses - show me your setup
« Reply #1 on: Dec 20, 2017, 10:30 AM »
Mods, please move this to the gauntlets section. Thank you.

Dha Bral

• Both Predator and Prey
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Legends of Mandalore Brigade Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 2016 EnviroOps
« Reply #2 on: Dec 20, 2017, 10:59 AM »
This is how it's generally done. Without the wires inside the hose, attach a small caribeaner clip through the braided hose and clip it to the opening where the hoses become visible again after they travel up the sleeve.

It's spelled "Canon", not "Cannon".

(SHHH!!! I found the secret to getting OM approved!)

Tek Sa'an

« Reply #3 on: Dec 20, 2017, 11:32 AM »
I currently have a clip on both arms in the undersleeve areas. I think my issue might be that my hoses are just too long, so they pop out like that. What's the recommended length for true Fett gauntlets? Like the actual braided hose portion? Maybe I can cut it down to 9 or 10 inches. Maybe even moving the clips elsewhere under the sleeves would help. They currently reside on the outer upper portion of my shoulder.

Mi'ix

• Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Brigades Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Boba and Jango
« Reply #4 on: Dec 20, 2017, 11:41 AM »
PM'd

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

Mandalorian Mercs Brigade Application Form

BH/TI/TS/MW 65041

Tra'cor Clan || M.V.S. #41|| M.A.B.E.L. #60 || 72 Official Invasions

Dha Bral

• Both Predator and Prey
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Legends of Mandalore Brigade Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 2016 EnviroOps
« Reply #5 on: Dec 20, 2017, 12:01 PM »
If they're bulging like that, it's likely a length issue. My hoses are  about 14", but that's relative to my arm length.  The best way to get the distance is drop your arms to your sides and let the hose run up your arm to the point where it's exposed after the sleeve. Add .5"-1" (if you want to)  and cut it there. You don't need much, if any, extra hose to flex your elbow if you're worried about the hoses being too short.

It's spelled "Canon", not "Cannon".

(SHHH!!! I found the secret to getting OM approved!)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!