Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Nano Reyson Legacy

• 52 Replies

Raynos Ge'tal

• Give me a call, I'll build with you.
  • Awards Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 15+ clan level invasions Donated four quarters of 2023. Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Nano Reyson Legacy
« Reply #50 on: Sep 19, 2018, 12:55 AM »
You made it. Grats!

|Joined 03/2017| Troop Total: 50

Red Phoenix

• Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 40% increase or more
« Reply #51 on: Sep 22, 2018, 09:59 AM »
Wow, I realize I haven't posted in forever. Still slowly trucking a long. Of course, I had a bad mishap at last AP...wind knocked over my crate on my kit and snapped shoulders in half :( So to save time, and the fact that I'm losing weight and want to be approve before I have to start over on a new kit lol, I'm using old shoulders from my first attempt at modern kit and added some TK style shoulder straps. Only thing left to do is re add the chicago screws where old shoulders were to hide the holes

WOW , I really like the detail of your kit !! Awesome work

No one knows what you have been through or what your pretty little eyes have seen, but I can reassure you ~ whatever you have conquered, it shines through your mind.

Nano Rey'son

• Rebel Dad
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #52 on: Sep 22, 2018, 10:11 AM »

WOW , I really like the detail of your kit !! Awesome work

Thank you!  :like:

It is better to be a Warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war
M.V.S 080 l L.O.B 61 l V.O.T.S 90

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!