Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Fan Expo Regina - May 5, 6 2018

• 2 Replies
Fan Expo Regina - May 5, 6 2018
« on: Mar 04, 2018, 11:37 PM »
Hi Everyone

Once again we will be taking part in a photo booth (along with the 501st) for Fan Expo Regina with Joes Place Youth Center being our charity.  Joes Place will again be providing  the full sized Tie Interceptor and Hoth Turret for the display.  Please indicate below if you are able to go so I can get numbers for passes and set up a schedule for the booth.  Two (one hour) shifts per day in the booth gets you a free pass.

Breakfast Saturday morning (May 5th)  will be at Ricky's All Day Grill - 4875 Harbour Landing Dr, Regina, Sk. (Corner of Lewvan Dr and Harbour Landing on the Days Inn Lot).  The back room has been booked under 501st Legion / Mandalorian Mercs from 8:00 am to 9:30 am and we will be distributing the passes there.

The 501st / Mando Supper will be at Boston Pizza South - 4657 Rae St, Regina Sk.  Saturday May 5th.  The back room has been booked for us under 501st Legion / Mandalorian Mercs for 7:30

Please indicate if you are coming and how many, if any guests with you before April 29th as I have to confirm numbers for the reservation.

More info will be posted as I get it

Doug

« Last Edit: Apr 11, 2018, 06:17 PM by Fi Beskom'rk (aka The Collector) » Logged

Evaar'la Kal

• Pistachio!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Fan Expo Regina - May 5, 6 2018
« Reply #1 on: Apr 05, 2018, 06:34 PM »
Hey guys!  It looks like I can make it out this year :D  When will booth sign up be open?

« Last Edit: Apr 05, 2018, 06:59 PM by Evaar'la Kal » Logged
Instagram: @evaarla_kal

Sh'Sou HolDa

• "I have carbon scoring older than you..."
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Re: Fan Expo Regina - May 5, 6 2018
« Reply #2 on: Apr 12, 2018, 11:02 AM »
I will be coming out as confirmed via email.

Ill even bring my Snowie.

D

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!