Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

May 4th request

• 1 Replies

G-man825

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018
May 4th request
« on: Apr 19, 2018, 10:40 AM »
The principal of a school I work for ,wanted to know if I could get something together for a quick request. The information I have is she would like a few characters to come and greet students before school started. Start greeting kids at 7:30am and stop at 8:30 am. Location will be Lincoln Elemetary School , 20 Lincoln Road Canton Illinois 61520. She requests no guns or blasters since it will at a school location. We may use there conference room for a changing area, it isn't to big though. I know it is very short notice and there are several other events taking place that day. If u can't make it I understand . Thank u in advance.

G-man825

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018
Re: May 4th request
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 12:14 PM »
Not sure if this goes here. Did a small event may the 4th at Lincoln school . The principal  and kids loved being greeted this morning. They definitely would love for us to come back. Maybe next year we can do this again ,although I was flying solo we had a great time. Thank u OM 1823

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!