Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

iPhone active screens...

• 9 Replies

Coker

• "He needed killin'." --Outlaw Josey Wales
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
iPhone active screens...
« on: Apr 21, 2018, 11:07 PM »
Okay, so I'm incorporating my iPhone into a gauntlet, and I have no idea where to download a screensaver-type app that will loop constantly while I'm walking around in armor.  I'll actually be using the phone as a voice changer/projector.  I'll have the phone wired to a mic and to speakers on the back of the helmet underneath some Predator-style dreds/tubes.

If anybody has prior experience or helpful advice, PLEASE let me know.  I've never done anything tech-wise with a kit before except for lights and fans. 

I'd welcome any and all suggestions. :)  ;D

Boz Ving handing down the helmet of doom
Re: iPhone active screens...
« Reply #1 on: Apr 22, 2018, 07:10 AM »
commenting to follow along

Burt_

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #2 on: Apr 27, 2018, 09:01 PM »
One thing I've thought of doing is to create a youtube playlist of videos that show radar, sonar, and other things like that.

« Reply #3 on: Nov 25, 2019, 03:09 AM »
Any luck? This is exactly what I’m looking for but so far, have only found a couple Star Trek ones.

Gheilo Wrenn (Arthur Smith)
Let me know about any charity work a non-member can help with
« Reply #4 on: Dec 13, 2019, 07:26 AM »
I Saw this somewhere and though it might work good for an I phone screen.

Naasad Tal

• "Aliit ori'shya tal'din"
  • Awards 150 troops 15+ clan level invasions Family events 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
« Reply #5 on: Dec 15, 2019, 02:52 AM »
I went the google route and collected a bunch of static pics and gifs that I use in my phone in my gauntlet

Chris S. OM# 454
Shonare Vhekadla Clan #33
Brigades: Desert Ops #2
Societies: VRCA #20, Elegant Mando #66, Cabur Akaata #72, Vode Be Vhekad #2

DCX13

• Somewhere out in the yondersphere...
« Reply #6 on: Dec 15, 2019, 07:09 PM »

"The difficult is what takes a little time; the impossible is what takes a little longer." ~Fridtjof Nansen
« Reply #8 on: Dec 31, 2019, 07:31 AM »
I created a simple looping gif for a Bounty hunter data pad display which you might find helpful?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SBe9u7swT1RsGPsU8

E'Kul.

« Reply #9 on: Nov 11, 2020, 10:29 PM »
I would love to pick your brain on how you added your phone into your suit. I'm trying to do something similar with at least my applewatch, but would like to also use my phone for voice amp.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!