Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Incorporating Rogue One Shore Trooper Pouches?

• 1 Replies

Hellwolve

• Darth Kharon
I have a question about:

I'm looking into creating an Modern/Legacy era Mandalorian and I've been scouting and scouring webshops for materials, such as pouches.

I'm planning to have two sets of big pouches near the sides of my midriff and found pouches that fit my requirements (photo 1).

Shortly after, I found that they're also used as the Rogue One Shore Trooper Pouches (photo 2).

If I used those pouches, would this prevent my costume from being approved?

I guess a different way to ask this question is: is Rogue One considered Modern/Legacy?

"But they, set free from sickness and eld and toils, having fled from the deeply sounding ferry of Akheron."

Havelock

• The Motivat'alor
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Question - Incorporating Rogue One Shore Trooper Pouches?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 11:42 AM »
Rogue One takes place in the Modern Era...but since it has no Mandalorians, it has little to do with us.   :P  Those pouches would be acceptable for use on your kit.

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett | Mk I | Mk II | Havelock Fiction | Invasions - 16

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!