Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Celebration Chicago Ticket Raffle

• 0 Replies

Coreysnaps

• Might Not Notice This
  • Kaiya Ardellian
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
Celebration Chicago Ticket Raffle
« on: Jun 04, 2018, 10:18 PM »
There were fifteen entries numbered 101-115.  I used a random number generator with those values in it and had two witnesses watch me draw.  The winners are:

111 - Phoenix3x

107 - Runyn Ara'nov

Thank you to everyone who entered.  Winners will receive a PM and we will coordinate pick up in Chicago.

If a winner decides not to go to Chicago, I will make other arrangements for the ticket.

« Last Edit: Jun 04, 2018, 10:23 PM by Coreysnaps » Logged

Steve Trevor: My father told me once, he said, "If you see something wrong happening in the world, you can either do nothing, or you can do something". And I already tried nothing.

M.A.J.I.C. #105  M.A. #72  E.M.T.S. #21 QMU Supporter #25 Special Operations Brigade Assassin

If you have a Supply question, please ask here: Supply Form

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!