Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

This Dent in Jango's bucket...

• 3 Replies

Nate Jangotat

• Just trying to make my way in the universe...
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Boba and Jango
This Dent in Jango's bucket...
« on: Jun 26, 2018, 01:40 PM »
Has anyone had to do this? I have a really nice finished bucket... but no dent currently... I may cry when I do this - maybe i just need emotional support?
*grabs a hammer and hovers over the dome* :'( :o

« Last Edit: Jun 26, 2018, 02:19 PM by Nate Jangotat » Logged

Mi'ix

• Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Brigades Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Boba and Jango
Re: This Dent in Jango's bucket...
« Reply #1 on: Jun 26, 2018, 02:06 PM »
Yes, if you are doing the Geonosis version you will need to add the dent. I wish you steady hands in that regard.

Shoot Jango-N-TN a message about what he did to his. Although, his helmet may have already been dented...

Also, careful with the double posting. Just make sure you go back and edit your post in the future. I can merge your two posts when I get back to my desktop.

« Last Edit: Jun 26, 2018, 02:09 PM by Mi'ix » Logged
Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

Mandalorian Mercs Brigade Application Form

BH/TI/TS/MW 65041

Tra'cor Clan || M.V.S. #41|| M.A.B.E.L. #60 || 72 Official Invasions

Nate Jangotat

• Just trying to make my way in the universe...
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Boba and Jango
« Reply #2 on: Jun 26, 2018, 02:20 PM »
Thanks man - I'll drop him a note.

And Double post fixed  ;)

Dha Bral

• Both Predator and Prey
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Legends of Mandalore Brigade Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 2016 EnviroOps
« Reply #3 on: Jul 31, 2018, 10:27 PM »
Has anyone had to do this? I have a really nice finished bucket... but no dent currently... I may cry when I do this - maybe i just need emotional support?
*grabs a hammer and hovers over the dome* :'( :o

It's tough when you have to make a major change to a kit- and this dent is definitely major.  The club decided that we should no longer allow the inaccuracy of a dentless Jango on Geonosis, despite a decade of the SW clubs letting it slide.  Sometimes there comes a time when the unpopular decision is the right one moving forward. This decision that was made last year was the right call as far as the App Team's CRL team is concerned, and we hope that the other clubs will follow suit. 

It's spelled "Canon", not "Cannon".

(SHHH!!! I found the secret to getting OM approved!)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!