Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

I'm no longer a MP

• 1 Replies

Lynn TXP 0369

• He's no good to me dead.
  • Awards Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Legends of Mandalore Brigade
I'm no longer a MP
« on: Jul 08, 2018, 07:25 AM »
I just wanted to post that I'm no longer an official MMCC costumer and Mandalorian Protector. I sold 95% of my Mandalorian Protector. It was a hard decision to make, but I feel it is the better choice in the long run. That being said, it's sales got me more then half to three quarters of the way to becoming a very fine ANH Darth Vader and I hope to serve the 501st well with it,.. I still will always be a Falco at heart and It has been an honor to troop with you guys the little that I did.
It  was an honor becoming the first MP to be made  official, so this is really sad for me.
I hope I helped you guys with your gear over the past couple years. It has been an honor to be part of this group.
Troop on.
Lynn

Phil. 4:13
Ex Phoenix Squadron member TXP 0369.
Helmet done.
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=100331.15

Mi'ix

• Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Boba and Jango 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Celebration Orlando 2017 Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member
Re: I'm no longer a MP
« Reply #1 on: Jul 09, 2018, 04:52 PM »
We were honored to have you, Lynn. 

Thank you for letting me know so I can update the roster.

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

Mandalorian Mercs Brigade Application Form

BH/TI 65041

Tra'cor Clan || M.V.S. #41|| M.A.B.E.L. #60 || 70 Official Invasions

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!