Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Antenna Help!

• 4 Replies

digitalviking

• Ammon - haar Ve'vut Solus
Antenna Help!
« on: Jul 27, 2018, 01:07 AM »
I'm going for unique yet seemingly functional antennas.. I don't like rangefinders or Viszla style antennas, but want something to match my build. Here are some concepts I came up with and would like some feedback from you!

Here is a link to my WIP to show what I have right now: https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=155486.0

Feel free to comment here or there, it's all the same to me and I really appreciate your assistance!

Thanks!

Sep Ho'ban

• Formerly 'Quingin'
Re: Antenna Help!
« Reply #1 on: Jul 27, 2018, 01:48 PM »
fixed the photo link.

But going to hold my feedback for the Q&A you just posted.  Fixed the photo links there as well.

« Last Edit: Jul 27, 2018, 01:54 PM by Sep Ho'ban » Logged

Anansi

• Ratiin de gar be'eso, ner vod.
« Reply #2 on: Jul 28, 2018, 11:43 PM »
I like the way you think! I'm doing something similar for my daughter's helmet. I like options 3 and 4.

MMCC #2010 - Nevik Marev
Cabur Akaata Member 139 | O.S.B.A. 007
Anansi's Longstrike Carbine
Anansi's Armor WIP

digitalviking

• Ammon - haar Ve'vut Solus
« Reply #3 on: Aug 07, 2018, 09:40 AM »
This is what I came up with, one large antenna on one side and the smaller antenna on the other. Having 2 of those on both sides make me look like an ax-head, which would be perfect for like a medieval build, but not for this.

Havelock

• The Motivat'alor
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #4 on: Aug 10, 2018, 01:32 PM »
I think this is the best of the options you've presented thus far, and seems to be the most workable concept.

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett | Mk I | Mk II | Havelock Fiction | Invasions - 16

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!