Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Valid Han Solo belt?

• 2 Replies
Valid Han Solo belt?
« on: Aug 05, 2018, 03:36 PM »
Hello friends of the forum;

I am beginning my armor of mandalorian. I have a doubt on the use of belts, have in project some belts. It is possible to use the belt of They Have Only with a blaster DL-44?. It yes, I have thought to modify slightly the belt to adapt it (stain with dye, in the clasp to draw the logo of the clan, to add bags, tools, etc ...). Thank you for the help that could contribute me.

« Last Edit: Aug 08, 2018, 12:42 PM by Omnafgar » Logged
"The last one of the mandalorians ... the surviving only one of the incursion jedi in Galidran".

OriKad

• The Grizzled Old Sergeant of Mav Oya'la Clan
  • Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member Special Weapons 267th Rapid Assault Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Airmobile brigade member
Re: Valid Han Solo belt?
« Reply #1 on: Aug 06, 2018, 04:34 PM »
A Han Solo belt will be acceptable. Your ideas to modify it are also good.  You're going the right direction, so keep it up! :)

Re: Valid Han Solo belt?
« Reply #2 on: Aug 08, 2018, 12:39 PM »
A Han Solo belt will be acceptable. Your ideas to modify it are also good.  You're going the right direction, so keep it up! :)
Thanks friend for your answer. I have to work hard with my armor for a good result  ;D. A greeting.

"The last one of the mandalorians ... the surviving only one of the incursion jedi in Galidran".

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!